Monday, November 10, 2008

Scrapbooking

I love to scrapbook, but I always feel like I don't have time to do it. Last Saturday my husband and I were in Archiver's at the St. Louis Mills Mall just browsing. I whined because I never get to do it anymore, there's "no time". He told me I had five seconds to think about the answer to his question, then I had to answer him. He asked me how much time did I spend on Facebook this week. OUCH! When I thought about it for just five seconds I came up with about 10-15 HOURS. Do you know how much scrapbooking you can get done in that amount of time? So today I started a new week. I checked my email and my facebook when I got downstairs. I was only on line for about thirty minutes total, then I turned the screen off. I went over and worked on a page for my scrapbook whenever I had down time. I completed an entire page, journaling included, today!

Since I had completed a page last night while we were waiting on time for him to go to work, I have two completed pages in less than twenty-four hours. That's something! I have decided to keep track of my time better when I am on line and hope that curtails it some, and I get more time with the kids and to scrapbook for it.

I weighed today, I have lost 8 pounds since the beginning of September. I started following Weight Watcher's plan for weight loss last week, and lost three of those just in the last seven days. This is a lot easier than I thought it would be, I love that there are no "diet" foods to follow. I have chosen to cut out chocolate for right now simply because I enjoy it too much, and tend to not stop with just one piece. So for a while I will not eat chocolate. My new love is strawberry yogurt. I cannot get enough! I am limiting it to one a day so I don't get burned out on it though. I even started exercising Saturday. I have exercised in some way, shape, or form three days in a row. I feel like celebrating!!

No comments: