Monday, August 31, 2009

School has started!

Today was our official first day of school! It went really well, except that I couldn't figure out the program for the grades. (Grrrr!) But I did finally get it figured out.

We started out the day with pictures, we always do pictures the first day of school! Morgan and Christopher both asked me if we could not do pictures, I said we had to, it's tradition! Morgan wanted to break with tradition. As you will see, we stayed with tradition. ;)


These photos were so much fun! I told the kids to have a good time, and boy did they!





He can still touch the tip of his nose with his tongue! Such talent!


Ben starting fourth grade. What a big guy!


"Aren't I adorable?"


Can you tell he was cold?


Such a lady!


Tori being cute!


Christopher is so happy to not be on the bottom rung of Bel Canto anymore!


Christopher loves the rock he found!

Love this pose!

Morgan stylin'

I'm so thankful I am able to homeschool my kids, to see them work through the learning process, to see them grow, laugh, and learn!

No comments: