Friday, October 17, 2008

School pictures, group


This year our co-op leader hired a photographer to come in and take pictures of the kids for school pictures. (Face it, most homeschoolers really fail in the area of getting school pictures done!) Since we had already taken the kids school pictures in Tennessee, we decided to do a group picture of them. Martie dropped them off last night, and I must say, I think they are great!


Today is officially the end of our first quarter of school!! Woo hoo!!!! I am so thrilled to be able to say that. The kids are still doing great on their work, getting it done in a good amount of time, getting it done pretty well. They are enjoying the classes/activities they are in, and I'm enjoying them getting to be involved in them. I did not realize until this year just how great homeschooling could be! I'm thankful for that!

No comments: