Monday, October 13, 2008

A great start.

This morning my hubby called me and told me to go make my coffee. I told him it was already brewing, in fact it was done, I just hadn't had time to make a cup yet. He told me to go make a cup, and be sure I got my sugar and creamer down. (I do not drink coffee without them, so I thought that a little odd.)

I squealed when I looked on the shelf and there sat my keys!!!!!! They have been gone for about three weeks now, and he found them last night. He knew I would get in that cabinet, so he put them there. This is such a huge relief! The only key we have for the Pontiac is on that keyring, and it costs about $75 to replace, the key to the new van is one of those key fob things, and it costs about twice that amount. I knew we did not have the money to go buy new keys. He was looking under the driver's seat in the new van to get something and they were under the seat. Do you know how many times I have looked under there!!!!

I'm praising God to a great start for the week!

No comments: